Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice. Production Team
We have a brand-new opportunity for an apprentice to join our team as an Administrator. This is an office-based role that has been put in place to provide administration and secretarial support to the head of departments. This is an extremely important role as the team will be heavily reliant on your support, so we need someone who is highly organised and efficient.
If you are professional, with solid IT skills, are a quick learner and have a confident telephone manner and good communication skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you to really utilise your skills and work towards an Administration qualification.
To provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of Flow Group.
Every new lead or existing client should come away convinced about our core values:
- “This will build my business.”
- “This is a no-brainer decision.”
- “I was advised and educated rather than sold to.
Everything we do is to make life simpler, faster and cheaper for our new leads and existing customers.
- Provide administrative support, including filing, word processing, emailing, reception and messenger duties, telephone duties, data input onto computerised systems
- Coordinate the day-to-day booking of Flow Group rooms for training, events etc. Ensure booked rooms are prepared for training, events etc.
- Open and distribute incoming mail. Record and send outgoing mail.
- Dealing with a wide range of enquiries, providing a friendly and effective service to all clients and customers
- Scanning and filing post and documents using an internal management system (all training will be provided)
- Accurate production of letters, bound documents, meeting notes, reports, spreadsheets, and any other required documents using appropriate software
- Fielding telephone calls
- Welcoming visitors
- Helping with social media
- Providing a varied and effective administrative support service to the team
- Recording and reporting data, keeping systems up to date and ensuring all correct processes are followed.
Contribute to the Team
- Assist other colleagues with their duties where needed.
- Help ensure the office is presentable.
- Contribute to strategy as a whole, particularly administration.
- Attend staff socials as much as possible.
- Partake in internal and external training covering our services and performance enhancement.
- Learn how to do production based roles so that when called upon, you can contribute. This also provides a greater understanding of our products and services, which you can pass onto our clients.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to listen and follow instructions
- Keen to learn and not afraid to ask questions
- Able to take on board advice given by more senior staff and to use this for personal and professional development
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated.
Basic Job Details
Start Date: From w/c 19/7/21.
Contract: Permanent, with a 3 month probation period.
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week Monday-Friday.
Salary: Starting at £4.50 p/h. This will increase to £5.50 p/h, on successfully passing your probation period. You will also be entitled to join our Pension Scheme.